Sunday, December 27, 2009

Swimming lessons

Chloe's certificate end of the swim term

The only picture I have of Chloe's swim class - the group shot, given by the school

Chloe asked about Coach Sam again today. Coach Sam is Chloe's swim instructor at Marsden Swim School (Turf City). We have been going since the last term together with Uncle Jeff and Emma. I don't have any pictures or videos of Chloe swimming as I am the one in the water with her.
I must say that her confidence in the water has improved over the last few weeks - jumping into the water unassisted, swimming under water with her eyes open and being able to blow bubbles. My only gripe about the whole swimming class is the coach's singing, but Chloe doesn't seem to care. She enjoys the whole class and even sings along sometimes!

No comments: