Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi5 again

Waiting patiently for the show to begin

Chloe watching intensely

Hi5 dancing and singing


Yesterday I took half day leave so that I could bring the girls down to Takashimaya to watch the Hi5 performance. We arrived 45min before the show but there was already a long line snaking past Crystal Jade. One lady was nice enough to tell me not to waste my time queuing as I will not able to get a good seat. Hence I decided to go upstairs where we can have some 'circus' seats instead.

The performance is nothing like the show we attended a couple of months ago. Chloe was also less enthusiastic about it, maybe its becoz it was so crowded and she couldn't hear the music clearly. I guess it would have made a big difference if she was right up in front of the stage.

In the end we left to do Christmas shopping instead.

No comments: