Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chloe is 2!

Blowing out the candles

Cutting the cake with Teacher Belle's help

Chloe and friends feasting on the cake

Chloe turns 2 today! Can't believe time passes so fast! I can still recall vividly that the feeling of having labour pains for more than 24 hours before I delivered her. Thankfully for epidural, the pain didn't last that long.
Anyway, I took leave on earlier this week to celebrate Chloe's birthday at school with her friends and favourite teachers. She was very pleased to be the centre of attraction and enjoyed eating the delicious chocolate cake from awfully chocolate. She also gave away the goodie bags to her other classmates generously! (maybe its because I told her that she could have one too)

Im writing this post while the birthday girl is taking her afternoon nap before her other birthday party at the club later....I'll post more about that party soon.

No comments: