Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Over the long National Day weekend...

Check out the dragonfly

Hold hands and say 'Cheeezzeee'

"What's the joke?"


"I love my Mei Mei!"


"Weeeeee...!! Horsey ride"


The giant turtle, can you see it?

"Mummy, I want more bread to feed the fish"


Watching the elephants bathe

We had a park-filled weekend. The girls visited Jacob Ballas on Friday, the Zoo on Saturday, West Coast Park on Sunday and Botanical Gardens on Monday.
The highlights of outings were:
  1. Jacob Ballas: Caught a dragonfly and Chloe touched it. No fear at all!
  2. The Zoo: Watching the elephants bathe and feeding them
  3. West Coast Park: Flying our trusty orange kite
  4. Botanical Gardens: Feeding the fishes, swans and the humongous turtle
Every time we make a trip to any of the parks, there never fails to be a tiny adventure or something new we get to see. I truly enjoy these moments and I hope the girls can one day look back and somewhat remember them.

No comments: