Friday, March 13, 2009

Another day at school


Chloe goes to school every Wednesday with Ah-Ma but since I'm not going back to work till end of the month, I decided to bring her just to observe and bond with her.

Ah-Ma mentiond that once in a while, Chloe 'fights' or 'bullies' one of her male classmates, W. That day I witnessed it myself. Chloe strolled up to W during playtime and snatched the fruit shaker right from his hands. W threw at fit and screamed! But, my little girl just ignored him and waltzed away shaking the toy. I was really appalled at her behaviour and told her that she has to learn to share the toys / musical intruments with others.

I really hope this does not happen too often in school or at home, and that she will learn to share.


P/S: Here is picture of Chloe holding the fruit shaker, taken before the incident. I guess she really likes it.

No comments: